Link is working now but it's content lost. I tried link from web archive and it broken in years. Here one of last working: http://web.archive.org/web/20200419074224/http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/Syntax_highlighting_custom_colour_themes
Broken link in wiki
A universal uninstaller.
Will be fixed with https://sourceforge.net/p/g-o-l-d/tickets/16/ Thi will be rerelease with Symbian 9.2 support.
Will be fixed with https://sourceforge.net/p/g-o-l-d/tickets/16/ Thi will be rerelease with Symbian 9.2 support.
Directional keys do not work.
Discworld II - too slow.
Improvement of subtitle visualization.
Lines on the screen.
This is SDL bug.
Transparent virtual keyboard.
Display the letters on the virtual keyboard according to the orientation of the phone.
Error in the virtual keyboard bar size.
Doesn't make tickets private. This lead to multiple reports for same bug.
Screen rotation already fixed. Try again.
Overlapping letters one on top of the other.
Letters cut because Graphics downscaling.
List of languages and platforms is not fully displayed on the screen.
ScummVM Main Menu.
doesn't start on Symbian 9.2
Try to bind keys in settings.
Why any installer can uninstall G.O.L.D.?
Bug accepted. What version of game? Is it's checksum printed on PC? I need it.
Looks better for now, isn't it? :) Bug accepted. Thanks for responding.
ScummVM Main Menu.
1) I play with level but nothing changes. I rebuild full project later. 2) Fixed. 3) Thanks for tip =)
I take code from djvutxt: while ((rr = ddjvu_document_get_pagetext(iDjvuDoc,iCurrentPage,lvl))==miniexp_dummy) Handle_ddjvu_messages(iDjvuContext, ETrue); if(!miniexp_stringp(rr)) return; const char *r = miniexp_to_str(miniexp_nth(5, rr)); if(!r) return; What does "5" in miniexp_nth(5, rr)? Why not used 11, 666 etc?
It's fork of original AlternateReader placed on sf. Works are on github - https://github.com/fedor4ever/Alternate-Reader
GCC warning: multi-character character constant
Sherlock: play only intro
Windows and Symbian - bug fixed.
Someone tried actual daily build for windows or Linux? It's important. I go home...
Okay, accepted fallback to builtin. But best way fallback to another theme and raise...
Here patch for gui-manager.cpp - add autoload modern theme if failed
Lokks like this is double-bug: First - look up Second - I expect attempt to find'n'load...
ScummVM: Failed to start
Looks like fixed: D:\My games\SCUMM\mingw-w64-master-3c6cf2b9>scummvm -v ScummVM...
SCUMMVM: scummvm -v returns nothing
Fixed in commit 99d6dec0597b190c76fc49169a4e5c2e93f7d366
Hi! I want translate you apps to Belorussian and Russian. Can you post proper lang...
Yes, it still present. I play them today
ZVISION: graphic artefacts
Wrong error code if directory missing
VOTE: scummvm
ScummVM : Builtin Theme - Failed to load localized font
digitall, sorry about that, I test another compilation warning but write here.
digitall : fixed
digitall :
digitall : problem fixed
script.cpp:491: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
script_ext_file.cpp:446: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
'noreturn' function does return
cruise_main.h:66: warning: `ASSERT' redefined
Still one warning remain: /Symbian/Projects/SDL/scummvm/engines/tsage/ringworld2/ringworld2_scenes1.cpp:...
Compilation warning : array subscript is above array bounds
If ogg vorbis doesn't open in device Music player change file assotiation in Nokia...
Ogg Vorbis MMF controller
Instead Global Menu pops up console window with text "Could not load widget position...
NEVERHOOD : crash on symbian
NEVERHOOD closes after pressing "ESC" key
demo closes after pressing to "ESC" key
Russian speaking without problem separate them because unauthorised translations...
Yes, it is. Do you want to know how it work?
Myst Riven : md5 checksum