I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path text in the enter master key gui selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path text in the enter master key gui selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path text in the enter master key gui selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND when you click the browse folder...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND when you click the browse folder...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: make the kdbx path selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND when you click the browse folder...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse. LIKE I SAID: -make the kdbx path selectable with mouse so you can copy the path to clipboard OR/AND when you click the browse folder...
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file. The "Enter Master Key" is the default open dialog when you have saved a kdbx file. Change the path text to be selectable via mouse.
I am not sure why you give me that information? I am not asking for help this is a feature requst. I want to be able to copy the path to the kdbx file from the default open dialog when you open KeePass and have already saved a kdbx file.
No. You dont understand the issue. It would be helpful, to have an easy way to have the path to the kdbx file be able to copy to clipboard. either make the path a selectable text you can select with mouse and copy it or make the file open window be in the same directory or give some copy to clipboad button I am speaking about the default open window I attached. There need to be a quick way to get the path to the kdbx file copied to clipboard or opened in file explores so you can copy the file. It...
No. You dont understand the issue. Male it so how I said above, I have 2 examples how to fix this. I want an easy way to have the path to the kdbx file be able to copy to clipboard. make the path a selectable text make the file open window be in the same directory give some copy to clipboad button three examples. I am speaking about the default open window I attached. There need to be a quick way to get the path to the kdbx file copied to clipboard or opened in file explores so you can copy the file....
Easy way to get to kdbx file
Would it be possible to implement UWP app support too? Those dont have an exe so you cant add them with the current GUI.
with that I meant a "show source folder" in Explorer.
So whats the conclusion, was/is this a bug in Windows 10? Wasnt it reported to MS, did they say something about it? Was it fixed already?
Please implement a simple reverse toggle option, so the created GIF is created in reverse order.
Feature request: Open folder after extract in Explorer
Show source folder in Explorer
BUMP ... please fix this. Your app is not usable. If I have 20-30 JpegView Windows open which all are in the same folder, and then save a new picture into it, the CPU is 100% for 20 seconds, and all JpegView proccesses take 7-8% CPU. I guess there is some regression going on, that your app scans the folder everytime or whatever if it changes, and it freezes the entire pc.
Please fix this: https://imgur.com/2oYEeWQ if I have 20-30 jpeg images open which are stored on onedrive, and I save a new image to onedrive, all Jpegview processes take 5% and freeze the PC making the CPU rise to 81°C. On 7 January 2018 at 20:53, David Kleiner dkleiner@users.sf.net wrote: I am rather confused now. The original bug report was No option to perma turn off 'fit window to image' which is simply not true - there is an option to turn that off. When the window is not fit to the image, it...
High CPU, Pc becomes slower and slower
I tried that option and it doesnt give what should be the desired option. The most important behavior s missing: Open an image with original size and have auto resize off of the window. I tried Sticky, and it is totally annoying. I tried auto and is totally annoying. Auto just opens a totally too large window with an incredible too large border. On 26 December 2017 at 12:37, David Kleiner dkleiner@users.sf.net wrote: Use 'Setting/Admin' -> Edit user settings Search for 'DefaultWindowRect=image' Replace...
No option to perma turn off 'fit window to image'
I copy something on the client, and the server clipboard has at least 4 out of 5 trys always the result "47375" in the clipboard. Please fix this, is is so damn annoying. Newest version, Windows 10 64bit.
I copy something on the client, and the clipboard has at least 4 out of 5 trys always the result "47375" in the clipboard. Please fix this, is is so damn annoying. Newest version, Windows 10 64bit.
I copy something on the client, and the clipboard has at least 4 out of 5 trys always the result "47375" in the clipboard. Please fix this, is is so damn annoying.
Launch jar if file exists, if not, use fallback wraped jar file
I was hinted to use this tool to improve my tablets bad speaker quality. I installed...
Connected standby on tablets
I dont know what this change of the ticket means, but I would still welcome a fix...
Bump!? It always happens that this happens when I right click anywhere: http://i.imgur.com/lmbGbJF.jpg...
Thanks for not giving a ****. Switched to RealVNC though it is 10 times slower, but...
Please add option to hide those annoying popups if lan PCs are offline and Ditto...
Please add option to hide those annoying popups if lan PCs are offline and Ditto...
Bump.
Shift randomly gets locked