Activity for Demone

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #167

    I would anyway add an option to use "floating Point" coordinates to avoid someone...

  • Demone Demone created ticket #167

    Offsetted polygons are not very accurate

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on discussion Discussion Forum

    I found a solution maybe, Now I'm implementing hoping it will works. Great library...

  • Demone Demone modified a comment on discussion Discussion Forum

    Hi Angus, and thanks for this great library, can we get in touch please? I have some...

  • Demone Demone modified a comment on discussion Discussion Forum

    Hi Angus, and thanks for this great library, can we get in touch please? I have some...

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on discussion Discussion Forum

    Hi Angus, and thanks for this great library, can we get in touch please? I have some...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5400]

    Added test file for line2d.cpp.

  • Demone Demone committed [r5399]

    Removed duplicated method I added by mistake in...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5398]

    Removed accidental preprocessors definitions

  • Demone Demone committed [r5397]

    Fixed all compilation errors that Visual studio...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5390]

    Added new intersection methods, improved compar...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5384]

    Added more intersection tests for Line2D. Fixed...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5383]

    Added methods to test orientation and if a poin...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5382]

    Fixed warning on CWriteFile

  • Demone Demone committed [r5381]

    Fixed semicolon typo. Sorry

  • Demone Demone committed [r5380]

    Added methods to check if 2 lines are incident ...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5379]

    Fixed a compiler warning in matrix4

  • Demone Demone committed [r5378]

    Added normalization to quaternion.h where neede...

  • Demone Demone committed [r5355]

    Fixed matrix documentation with info about homg...

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #26

    nice for loading screens :)

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #232

    I found this CMakeLists.txt file to compile FreeImage: https://github.com/QbProg/oce-win-bundle/blob/master/FreeImage.cmake/CMakeLists.txt...

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #1217

    Agree. Password cracking is easy with MD5, you just have to find a short string with...

  • Demone Demone created ticket #1217

    Why allergic to MD5 and SHA1? just add it to 7-zip

  • Demone Demone created ticket #1446

    require to close explorer when installingi

  • Demone Demone committed [46b082]

    added implementation files for Common namespace

  • Demone Demone committed [d7e182]

    updated copyright notice date

  • Demone Demone committed [411031]

    Sending current Common headers

  • Demone Demone modified a comment on ticket #203

    Additional info, GlutPostRedisplay fix the problem. Basically i think this is not...

  • Demone Demone modified a comment on ticket #203

    Additional info, GlutPostRedisplay fix the problem, however many tutorial on the...

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #203

    Additional info, GlutPostRedisplay fix the problem, however many tutorial on the...

  • Demone Demone posted a comment on ticket #203

    Yes, same problem present on Win Vista, Ubuntu and Debian I downloaded and compiled...

1