{"id":19032816,"date":"2026-09-30T05:38:18","date_gmt":"2026-09-30T05:38:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/forminator-editor-shows-blank-white-page\/"},"modified":"2026-09-30T05:38:18","modified_gmt":"2026-09-30T05:38:18","slug":"forminator-editor-shows-blank-white-page","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/forminator-editor-shows-blank-white-page\/","title":{"rendered":"Forminator Editor Shows Blank White Page"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi Forminator Support,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am experiencing an issue where the Forminator form editor displays a completely blank white page whenever I try to edit a form.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The forms themselves are still working on the front end and can also be previewed successfully. However, I cannot access the editor to make any changes.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The issue affects <strong>all forms<\/strong>, including:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Existing published forms<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Duplicated forms<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>A completely new Blank Form<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have already carried out the following troubleshooting:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Tested in both Chrome and Safari<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Cleared the browser cache<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Tested using WordPress Health Check &amp; Troubleshooting Mode<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Enabled only Forminator while in Troubleshooting Mode<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>The blank editor issue still occurred even with the other plugins disabled<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Created a completely new Blank Form, but its editor also opens as a blank white page<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Checked the Network tab and <code>form-scripts.js?ver=1.57.3<\/code> loads successfully with HTTP status 200<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The browser console shows the following JavaScript error:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><code>Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'transition')<\/code><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The error appears to originate from <code>form-scripts.js<\/code>.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">My current environment is:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>WordPress: 7.1.2<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Forminator: 1.57.3 (Free)<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>PHP: 8.4.26<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Web server: nginx<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>PHP memory limit: 512 MB<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Hosting: WordPress.com Premium<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I had also recently used TranslatePress to translate some front-end form content. However, the problem persists in Troubleshooting Mode when TranslatePress and the other plugins are disabled. A newly created blank Forminator form is also affected.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Since the forms continue to work and preview correctly on the front end, but the editor fails even for a newly created blank form, could you please advise whether this could be an issue with the Forminator builder\/editor or a compatibility issue with the current WordPress\/PHP environment?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I would prefer not to downgrade Forminator or make changes to the live forms because they are currently being used for a research assessment.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Please let me know if you need the full console log, system information, or any additional diagnostic information.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you for your help.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19032816","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-blank-editor","topic-tag-form-editor","topic-tag-javascript-error","topic-tag-white-screen"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19032816","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19032816\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19032816"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/round-lake.dustinice.workers.dev:443\/https\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}