gerarde
Forum Replies Created
-
Absolutely, the main thing that I use that other plugins do not is to augment the s2member pro login widget. Details of this intergration can be found here.
and detail on the s2member pro login widget can be found here
https://s2member.com/kb-article/pro-login-widget/
If another plugin offered that functionality that I’d probably move to that as Invisible reCaptcha has been been developing more and more bugs as the WordPress codebase matures.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by gerarde.
I would also be willing to put some time into maintaining this as its an extremely useful plugin and offers functionality that other plugins do not.
No, rather the way Post SMTP encodes the character into the From field leads to the From field being in a format gmail rejects. Other email clients I’ve tested this issue with encode these characters differently and are accepted by gmail.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Subresource Integrity (SRI) Manager] Does not work as intended!Actually it does work exactly as intended.
Remember it only adds the integrity attribute tag to <script> tags:
1) referencing files served via https
2) on a different server