Monday, October 27, 2008

The Sub

Hi, this is Sheri writing... Willy's been busy. Very very busy. Here are some pictures.


If you can't guess, Isabella is a Pinapple and Luke is a Panda Bear. Willy is... Willy, of course. Yes these are homemade costumes. I'm thinking of starting my own business, Cheap Non-Representational Costumes. I could be rich.

While I slave away sewing childhood memories Luke spends his days chillaxing.

Isabella does not spend most days Painting, although she asks almost everyday if she can. But I'm a mean mom and say 'no', because it usually creates a huge mess. You could say the cleanup to busy and not bothering mom time ratio is unfavourable for painting. Ever.


I should "publish" now... Isabella has been whining for the last 10 minutes and has finally started crying. I think she wants my attention. It's bath time, boy is she in for a surprise. And where is Luke... he just fell asleep, and Isabella is about to wake him up with her wailing. It's getting louder.
Bye.

4 comments:

J.R. said...

Hurray for halloween! I'm glad to see your kids are at least wearing Halloweeny costumes. My crummy kids are all power Rangers. Grrr.

Katherine said...

Wow. Look at you sewing away. I am impressed. They look super cute.

Cameron and Katie said...

Sheri, I love this post because it is by you, and also because I can totally relate to the "mean mom" about painting. Our girls would paint all the time if I let them, but I hide the paints because of the mess!

Tina said...

Those are the cutest costmes ever...great job! I hope life with two kids is treating you kindly!