Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Before AND after.......work!

 A doodle before work....
I ran out of time so
it was left unfinished...
LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME
from the song by Coldplay
named "FIX YOU"
I love the words...
 
After work...
I went BACK to boot camp...
tonight was circuit training!!!!
No throwing up tonight...
but WOW the heat
sure got to me...
even with the HEAT
 I finished the WHOLE workout!!!!
♫♪♫LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME♫♪♪
♫♫AND IGNITE YOUR BONES♫♪
♫♪♫AND I WILL TRY TO FIX YOU♫♪♫
 
The reason I keep doodling
and working out...
I am SO TIRED of being stuck
 in REVERSE!!!!
 
IT'S NOT ABOUT
BEING THE BEST
IT'S ABOUT
BEING BETTER
THAN YOU WERE
YESTERDAY!
 
THERE IS NO CHALLENGE
MORE CHALLENGING
THAN THE
CHALLENGE TO IMPROVE
YOURSELF!


No comments:

I am a wife, a mom and a grandma...by the end of this year we will have 18 grandchildren!!!

My photo
I have been married to Mr. Wonderful for 45 years. Our greatest blessings call us Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa! I ♥ life!!!!!! Thankful for blessings seen and unseen!