Internet Security, music, and Dad Jokes. And pets - it's a blog, after all.
If it works... :-) Just sayin...
I have a pretty fair collection that I can make look as mean as possible. Thankfully, it's many years until I have to get them that clean.
Like I said in my post, she's 5. Not dating yet. But yeah, keeping them clean.WV: subbich- I feel sorry for the subbich that asks my daughter out.
I have two lovely daughters. I keep getting approached about getting them into modeling.Ones seven and already is getting notes from boys at school.My wife is getting me this shirthttp://www.zazzle.com/guns_dont_kill_people_dads_with_pretty_daught_tshirt-235325911338011025
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If it works... :-) Just sayin...
I have a pretty fair collection that I can make look as mean as possible. Thankfully, it's many years until I have to get them that clean.
Like I said in my post, she's 5. Not dating yet. But yeah, keeping them clean.
WV: subbich- I feel sorry for the subbich that asks my daughter out.
I have two lovely daughters. I keep getting approached about getting them into modeling.
Ones seven and already is getting notes from boys at school.
My wife is getting me this shirt
http://www.zazzle.com/guns_dont_kill_people_dads_with_pretty_daught_tshirt-235325911338011025
Post a Comment